Leave your details below and you'll be in the Club in a jiffy!
Terms of Service
Welcome to Club-house.
The Service provides customers with offers and discounts via a members only platform with third party brands and services (clients). We work with partner organisations to offer those clients to their members. We may receive a payment or commission from selected clients which we may share with our partners.
The entity providing the Service is Nativo Limited, a company incorporated and operating under the laws of England and Wales (company registration number 5485238) whose registered office is at Ground Floor, St Pauls House, 23 Park Square, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 2ND (referred to as “Club-Hou.se”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Please read these terms of service carefully and make sure you understand it. If you do not understand them, or do not accept any part of it, then you may not use the Service.
Who can use the Service
You may use the Service in your capacity as a customer (referred to as a “customer”, “you” or “your”), provided that you have registered your details with us and you have received a confirmed acceptance from us by email We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse to accept and register you as a customer.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a limited company or organisation, you confirm to us that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity, and that entity accepts these terms of service.
To protect your account, you must keep your password confidential. You should not reuse your account password on third-party applications.
Use of Our Services>
Limited Licence. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Club-Hou.se grants you, solely for your personal use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable licence to: (a) install and use an object code copy of any mobile application associated with the Services obtained from a legitimate marketplace on a mobile device that you own or control; and (b) access and use the Services for lawful and internal purposes. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use, exploit, or make available any Services content, in whole or in part, for commercial (whether or not for profit) use or in any way that infringes any third party rights.
Ownership. The Services and intellectual property rights in the Services are owned (or licensed) and operated by Club-Hou.se. The use of the Club-Hou.se brand and logo is only permissible with written agreement from Club-Hou.se Club-Hou.se has relationships with a network of clients and other third parties who supply products and content advertised in the Services. The Services include trademarks, service marks, product names, package designs, and company names or logos that are not owned by Club-Hou.se and are the property of their respective owners.
You may not use or reproduce any trademarks displayed on the service without Our permission.
As a condition of your use of the Service you agree not to:
- infringe the intellectual property rights of anyone (including Club-Hou.se);
- use the Services for any purpose or in a way which is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms or any other applicable policies or terms;
- harass, threaten, demean, stalk, defraud, deceive, embarrass, or otherwise harm any other user of the Services;
- infringe or misappropriate, or encourage others to infringe or misappropriate, any right of a third party, including any third party intellectual property right; interfere with security-related features of the Services, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Services; (iii) attempting to circumvent password or other authorisation methods;
- market, rent or lease the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- interfere with the operation of the Services or any user’s enjoyment of the Services, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Services; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Services;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Services account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials;
- reproduce, make modifications to, distribute, sell, publicly display, or publicly perform the Services;
- simulate communications from Us or another service provider or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials or other information (“phishing”);
Modification of the Services and Terms
Modification of the Services. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Services), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. We will have no liability for any change to the Services or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services or Our Platform. Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right to vary or update these Terms from time to time with or without notice. Our updated Terms will be displayed on any Platform once updated. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, We may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Services. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms when you use the Services after any such changes are posted on the Platform. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify any such variations or updates.
Account Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Service:
- if you materially or repeatedly breach these terms of service;
- if we are required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order;
- if we reasonably believe there has been conduct that creates liability or harm to any user, other third party, or us.
Termination. We can revoke or disable your account or restrict your access to the Services for any reason. You may terminate your account and your agreement to these Terms at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your licence rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Services
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
By law, consumers have certain rights that cannot be excluded or altered by a contract. Nothing in this Agreement affects those rights you may have as a consumer. Other than as expressly stated in this Agreement or as required by law, Club-Hou.se does not make any specific promises about the Services. For example, We don’t make any promises about: the content provided through the Services; the specific features of the Services, or its accuracy, reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs; or that any content you submit will be accessible or stored on the Services.
The Services may contain links to other independent websites that are not provided by Club-Hou.se. Such independent sites are not under Our control, and We are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgment about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them
Club-Hou.se is not responsible for any contract you conclude or offers, invitations or promotions you receive from Our Partners.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, We and Our clients will not be responsible for any (a) losses that were not caused by Us or Our breach of these Terms; (b) any loss or damage that was not, at the time that these Terms were formed between You and Us, a reasonably foreseeable consequence of Us or Our clients breaching this agreement; or (c) the Content submitted by any client, or for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any client.
We shall not be liable to you for any losses you suffer or costs you incur because:
- You are unable to access or use the Services;
- any device including any hardware or software you use to access the Services is damaged, corrupted or fails to work;
- the Services contain errors, defects, or do not meet your requirements;
- you do not receive notifications from Us or Our Clients in a timely manner;
- you allow a third party access the Services;
- of any failure to provide alternatives where any offers, events or promotions are cancelled or varied by a Partner; or
- of or under any contracts, offers or events received by you from Partners through the Services.
Any right not expressly granted to you in these terms of service remains the right of us or the respective rights holders. This means, for example, that using the Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Service you access (including any branding used on or displayed in the Service).
Changes to the Service
We are constantly changing and improving the Service. We may also need to alter or discontinue the Service, or any part of it, in order to make performance or security improvements, change functionality and features, make changes to comply with law, or prevent illegal activities on or abuse of our systems. We will always consider and balance the impact of such changes on the use of the Service. Whenever reasonably possible, we will provide notice when we discontinue or make material changes to our Service that will have an adverse impact on the use of our Service. However, there will be times when we need to make such changes without notice, such as where we need to take action to improve the security and operability of our Service, prevent abuse, or meet our legal requirements.
Our limited warranty
We provide the Service with reasonable care and skill.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms of service is intended to exclude or limit any party’s liability for: death or personal injury; fraud; fraudulent misrepresentation; or any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law:
- we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit or indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Service or any Campaign; and
If any provision of these terms of service is found by a court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the terms of service and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
Failure or delay by Club-Hou.se in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of these terms of service shall not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights. Any waiver by us of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of the terms of service by you shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms.
Each of we and you acknowledges and agrees that by accepting the terms of service, the parties do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) other than as expressly set out in the terms of service. The only remedy available to either party in respect of any such statement, representation, warranty or understanding shall be for breach of contract under the terms of service.
Each of we and you do not intend that the terms of service shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the terms of service shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, and this policy explains what our lawful basis is in respect of each purpose for which we keep and use information about you.
Generally, we are allowed to process your personal information where it is necessary in connection with a contract between us (such as to provide you our services or products), where it is necessary in order for us to comply with our legal obligations, where we have a legitimate interest to do so (but we will always consider whether your right to privacy overrides our interest), or where you have given consent.
Defined terms shall have the meanings given to them in the Terms of Service
Personal Information we collect about you and how it is collected
You are not required (by law or by any contract with us) to provide personal information to us via this website. We will only require you to provide personal information to us where it is necessary for us to provide with a service at your request.
Information you provide to us
We may receive personal information about you whenever you contact us. For example, by doing the following:
- Enquiring about our Service
- Using and browsing our website
- Telephoning, texting writing by post or emailing us
This information may include the following:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Bank details
- Additional information relevant to your use of the Service, such as your personal preferences.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Information we collect about you on our website
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- The User Agent (device) details supplied by your internet browser
- Your password for this website, but not those used to log in via a third-party provider
- If you choose to log in using a third party, we will record your choice of login provider
- A device identifier (cookie or IP address) and general location for fraud prevention
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, website pages, links, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
Information we collect about you from other sources
We do not collect information about you from other sources.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children under the age of 13.
Information we receive about you from other sources
Sometimes you will have given your consent for other websites, services or third parties to provide information to us. This could include information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites that we operate or the other services that we provide, in which case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
It could also include information from third parties that we work with to provide our products and services, such as payment processors, technical support companies and advertising companies. Whenever we receive information about you from these third parties, we will let you know what information we have received and how and why we intend to use it.
How and why we use your personal information
The table below explains what we use (process) your personal information for and our reasons for doing so.
|What we use your personal information for||Lawful basis|
|Perform our contract with you||Comply with legal obligations||Pursue legitimate interests|
|To provide you with information about other services that are similar to those that you have already purchased, enquired about or otherwise engaged with.||x|
|To verify your identity||x||x||x|
|To deal with any complaints you may have||x||x|
|To make repairs, alterations and improvements to the services supplied||x||x||x|
|To detect and prevent fraud, money-laundering and other crimes||x|
|To review and improve the performance of our systems, processes and staff (including training||x|
|To let you know about any important changes to our business or policies||x|
If you place an order with us, we may use your email address to send you our best offers recommendations. You can unsubscribe or change your email preferences at any time. We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information for promotional purposes (see table above). This means we do not usually need your consent to send your promotional communications. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this consent separately and clearly.
Sharing your personal information
Sharing your information within our company and group
We share the information that you provide to us with our staff so that we can provide our products and services to you.
We may share the information that you provide to us with other companies within the group and other websites that we operate.
Sharing your information with third parties
We may share your personal information with selected third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- Our clients, which are the subject of the offers and promotions that we offer via the site.
- Internet hosting providers to host the website, related infrastructure, services and applications
- Contact management systems to send emails, instant messages, social media messages and SMS messages
- There are certain exceptional circumstances in which we may disclose your information to third parties.
This would be where we believe that the disclosure is:
- Required by the law, or in order to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal or regulatory proceedings
- Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property or the public
- Necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, including exchanging information with other companies or organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Proportionate as part of a merger, business or asset sale, in the event that this happens we will share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved
How long your personal information will be kept
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. Where we provide you with any service, we will retain any information you provide to us at least for as long as we continue to provide that service to you.
How do we protect your personal information
We try to ensure that all information you provide to us is transferred securely via the website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
|Access||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information.|
|Rectification||The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information.|
|To be forgotten||The right to require us to delete your personal information – in certain situations.|
|Restriction of processing||The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information – in certain circumstances, eg if you contest the accuracy of the data.|
|Data portability||The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third-party – in certain situations.|
|To object||The right to object:
|Not to be subject to automated individual decision-making||The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.|
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please contact us or see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email, call or write to us.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information. The Data Protection Act 2018 also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of Data Protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone 0303 123 1113.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.